Registration: February 1 through March 15. Registrations accepted after March 15 will incur a $15 late fee. Registrations must be turned in or mailed to the Jackson Civic Center (381 E Deerwood Drive) during business hours (Monday through Friday 7 am to 8 pm; Saturday 9 am to 6 pm; Sunday Noon to 6 pm).
Payment may be made by cash, check (payable to City of Jackson) or credit card. Credit card payments will be subject to a 2.5% service fee.
Registration fees include 12 scheduled games (plus tournament for ages 8 and up) during May, June, and July plus a team t-shirt. Games may be postponed or canceled due to inclement weather or unplayable field conditions.
Practices will begin no earlier than April 3. Games will begin on May 8.
Divisions (determined by age on January 1, 2023):
- Pee Wee Age 4: $30
- T-Ball Age 6 (5 if a parent/guardian coaches): $50
- 7 and 8 year-old: $65
- 9 and 10 year-old: $65
- 11 and 12 year-old: $65
- 13 and 14 year-old: $65
- 18 and Under: $65
Tentative Practice & Game Schedules
- Pee Wee League: Wednesdays in June at Field 2 in the Jackson City Park
- T-Ball: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Brookside Field 7
- 7 and 8 year-old: Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at Field 3 in the Jackson City Park
- 9 and 10 year-old: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at Field 3 in the Jackson City Park
- 11 and 12 year-old: Monday through Thursdays at Field 4 in the Jackson City Park
- 13 and 14 year-old: Mondays and Fridays at Fields 4 and 5 in the Jackson City Park and Arena Park in Cape Girardeau
- 18 and Under: Monday through Thursdays at Field 5 in the Jackson City Park
- Legion Field - 218 N Union Avenue
- Field 2 - 302 N Union Avenue
- Field 3 - 245 Parkview Street
- Field 4 - 239 Parkview Street
- Field 5 - 233 Parkview Street
- Field 6 (Leonard Sander Memorial Field | Armory) - 715 Stoneyledge Drive
- Field 7 (Brookside) - 207 Veterans Memorial Drive
- Field 8 (Brookside) - 207 Veterans Memorial Drive
- Field 9 (Brookside) - 209 Veterans Memorial Drive